Jill Briggs is an experienced keynote speaker who is able to engage your audience and capture and share the essence of your key deliverables for your event.
Keynote Speaker Engagements
Recent engagements include:
- La Trobe Albury Wodonga – Women Leaders in Rural Communities
- Women in STEM Albury Wodonga – How to engage in leadership
- Gippsland Women in Horticulture – How to understand your why
- AIM Events – How to understand your why
- TransTasman Rock Lobster Congress – How to get an efficient team started
- Connecting Rural Business Women – Re-defining Chaos – Opportunity and Possibility
- Alpine Valleys Community Leadership Program – Understanding Risk
- GRDC Business Update Workshop – Leadership and Generations
Areas of Expertise
For well over 20 years Jill has immersed herself in leadership. Her purpose is to ensure that those she comes in contact with have opportunities to affect their world.
Jill’s areas of expertise include:
- Leadership and people development
- Learning events that ensure people understand themselves and their passion
- Ensuring that everyone leaves knowing the impact they want to make
- Mentoring and coaching individuals, executive teams and industries to see the leadership space they want to occupy
- Speaking to audiences about changing practices to enhance leadership
- Motivating people to look at their world and affect it
In 2016 Jill won the Industry Impact Award at the National Australian Horticulture Industry Excellence Awards.
Jill lives every day determined to assist people to affect their leadership space… no matter how grand or personal that space is.
To book Jill as your keynote speaker, email firstname.lastname@example.org.