Have any questions?
SUPPORTING THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER
Have you put your hand up? Congratulations!
Are you wondering why? Don't.
All Campaign Managers need a little bit of assistance.
You are not alone.
When Jill Briggs was managing her first Independent Campaign she kept wishing there was some help...a bit of guidance. Not a rule book but some thinking and action processes that would provide guidance and some shortcuts. She got lots of help from many people but she has pulled together three types of support that she was looking for.
Below are three different types of support. All provided by someone who has been there. But Jill will also bring her three decades of leadership, personalities, teams, change pathways, chaos, communication, conflict and management into this supportive space.
You may want lots of support but we think you will possibly only need one or two of the options below. We are determined to provide information that will assist you to design your own approach and respond to your Independent community.
"Can anyone help me? I am managing an Independent Candidates campaign."
Here is Jill's answer
Support One - Plan for Action
During this busy six hours you will:
- Hear from speakers
- Develop a priority list
- Generate a timeline
- Construct a plan
- Understand more deeply the importance of community engagement
- Building the power of Independent.
Who will be there?
- Jill Briggs – experienced facilitator and Campaign Manager will run the workshop
- Speakers who will share their campaign knowledge
- People, just like you, with skills and passion looking for a place to make a plan.
When is it on?
- Saturday 13th March 10.00am – 4.00pm (AEDT)
- Online and interactive.
Support Two - Coaching the Manager
- 4 x 1-hour coaching sessions spread across 4 weeks
- One-on-one sessions to get your ideas and processes sorted prior to the campaign kick-off.
This package is about action…
With your Campaign Manager “hat on” you will spend time focusing on you and your Community Independent Election Campaign managing process.
Jill will help you build concrete solutions to keep you moving forward.
Support Three - Getting Your Leadership Right
- Three Mentoring Sessions - “During the Election”
- 3 x 45 minute scheduled at a time of your choosing
- One-on-one solution finding mentoring conversations during the lead-up to the election.
These sessions are about you…
The mentoring sessions will provide you with a mentor beyond your election campaign space to reflect and understand responses and ask the critical questions about your role and actions.
For further information about the Independents Support contact us.